Who do you think should pay on a date? And why?

Who do you think should pay on a date? And why??

1123

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to split the bill until there an exclusive relationship has been established. Then we can take turns paying for things.

• Why do you prefer that?

• If you didn't encounter them, besides you are not a man, then don't think istead of me. Ask me or ask anyone (men) about their experiences when dating women and they will give you the right answer.
      Sounds to me that this is more accurate and logical to do instead of guessing and not relying on solid expriences of the gender who is concerned by this.

• I’ll stick to paying for myself, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• With my ex my income was miles more than hers so i was happy to pay always. She always (at first) wanted to split the bill but that feels like a business transaction. So we agreed I'd pay but every so often she woyld pay for both of us a treat to me if you will.

If you're on an equal wage then the man should pay for the first couple. Then it should be shared after that. Unless she's digging for gold

• Actually, this is exactly what made me think about that. I think men have no problem to pay something they can afford on a date. But what if your date doesn't deserve it. What if she is a "gold digger". How would you know if she is just taking advantage of you?
      That's why I wanted to see especially the honest girls point of view about that to see what is different about them compared to "gold diggers".
      And I can see that the common thing is that a girl will at least want to split the bill after the first date.

• If she doesn't deserve it don't spend itm how you figure that out? Use your sense i guess.. hard with love i know