Do black girls like white guys?

We are on break, but the last couple of weeks this girl at my school who I don't know or have any classes with kept coming over and hanging around when I was in a group talking to people. She would look at me a lot. I started to get the feeling she was coming there cause she was attacted to me. But I'm like the whitest white guy ever while she's this sexy mixed black/latina girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever dated white guys, it isn't really a preference, I just live in a really white area, and really only get approached by white men. Not every girl does, some do. Everyone is different, so I can't speak for all black women. If you like her, just talk to her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes we do like white guys, say hi to her and give her a compliment by name. I melt when guys acknowledge me by name.

0|0
    2|0
  • It depends on the person honestly. For instance I know I'm really as attracted to people from different ethnicities than me but some of my cousins aren't. And she seems to like you if she's been coming around constantly and keeps watching you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own preferences some stick with their own race some like other races too

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Its rare though. A high percentage of them prefer black guys. They rather date within their race than date out.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• A mixed race person is often more comfortable dating outside of their race. If the interest is mutual, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a black girl not find a white guy attractive, same in reverse. remove the color or race from the questions and you get," Why wouldn't a girl be attracted to a guy..."

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean do people like people? Yes, people generally like people.

Weird question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. Everyone has their own preferences

1|0
    0|0
  • Not realy

2|0
    2|0
  • No..

2|0
    3|0