Long distance relationship?

Hi! What do you think about long distance relationships? Specially girls. Have you been in one?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is pointless to start a relationship as long distance but if you guys have been together a while and it becomes temporarily long distance that's okay. My boyfriend and I had been together for 2.5 years and then we were long distance for 1 year and have been living with each other for 1.5 years. The year of long distance was really difficult and we talked about breaking up numerous times (but we didn't). Not worth if you aren't already in love with them.