Girls what's the most important thing (character) your boyfriend should have?

Thanks in advance :)
  • Friendly
    Vote A
  • Helpful
    Vote B
  • Confident
    Vote C
  • Smart
    Vote D
  • Funny
    Vote E
  • A little bit of all of the above (Is it a problem if it's not so much confidence?)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• GUY that will love me for who I am am. and be honest with “us”. A mature guy.

1|1
    0|0
    • what about confidence?

• Confidence is nice! But if he isn’t really confident in himself then we’ll work on it together. My crush is too confident sometimes I think if he’s a narcissist lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I generally want a guy who is kind, loyal, and loving at the core, but also be funny, and confident. Being smart would also be good, but being funny and confident makes being with the person more fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good dude is like a buffet. He gotta have a little bit of everything, to much of one thing is a waste of a good buffet and eating to much of one thing gets old, real quick. Confidence? Well, I think everyone has their insecurities, the thing about relationships is that you gotta help each other with those feelings of doubt. If he feels he isn't tall enough, then why not show him it doesn't matter, or tell him he looks pretty tall on my knees lol but I'm just a perv at times lol. But being in a relationship means looking past those things and showing the other that they are just being silly.

1|1
    0|0
  • Combination, kindness is an important characteristic too and yeah it's okay if his confidence needs some boosting... I could easily help with that

0|1
    0|0
  • - LOYAL!!! No cheaters for me!
    - Good in bed
    - lots in common
    - great sense of humour
    - confident but not cocky
    - financially secure
    - loving
    Good looks would be a bonus but if he has checked all of the above then he is a winner for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • a good person at the core, one who has staying power, cause i think ultimately that is what makes a relationship last, you can't depend on feelings like passion and love alone for a relationship to survive

0|1
    0|0
  • I discovered recently that I really don't like stingy guys or stingy people in general. I think a generous guy is very attractive :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a guy who is loyal, trustworthy, kind, caring, and down to do crazy fun random things with me. Just a best friend with a few added bonuses lol

0|1
    0|0
  • loyalty, a sense of humour and a bit of confidence is perfect for me

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit of all sense of humour is great be confident but not arrogant ofc be friendly and treat people decently the rest we can work on together

0|1
    0|0
  • All of this but him being kind and having a good heart is most important

0|1
    0|0
  • Being confident isn't really that important as long as they're a decent person overall

2|1
    0|0
  • Confidence can be worked on together but being smart and nice is attractive whether you are confident or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Honest

1|1
    0|0
  • Responsibility

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks and intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Godly qualities.