Should I be concerned if my boyfriend apologized to the person he cheated on me with?

Weve been dating for a few months and I do love him which is why I decided to give him another chance, its been about a month after the cheating I find out he apologized to the ex for what happened.
I know she loved him but I told him he should have just left it alone. Am I overreacting? I don't know advice please!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overreacting.
    He didn't cheat only on you, he cheated on her as well.
    He not only could, but he should be sorry for doing that for both of you.
    After all, even if she knows it, he put her in a horrible situation.
    Don't worry that much. It's means he's trying to move foward, leaving everything the best way he can

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE