Should I be concerned if my boyfriend apologized to the person he cheated on me with?

Weve been dating for a few months and I do love him which is why I decided to give him another chance, its been about a month after the cheating I find out he apologized to the ex for what happened.
I know she loved him but I told him he should have just left it alone. Am I overreacting? I don't know advice please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overreacting.
    He didn't cheat only on you, he cheated on her as well.
    He not only could, but he should be sorry for doing that for both of you.
    After all, even if she knows it, he put her in a horrible situation.
    Don't worry that much. It's means he's trying to move foward, leaving everything the best way he can

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with his apology if it's sincere. Perhaps he was apologising for treating her as his "bit on the side"?
    If he is sorry and you want to give him another chance, you should accept that he apologised to the girl he cheated with (I assume he apologised to you too?) and move on otherwise you may as well end it now as your relationship will probably never recover from this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've overreacted when you've given him a 2nd chance. The real cool guys never get caught =D

0|0
    0|0
  • bit weird and suggests they still have some feelings for each other. see how it goes, but i don't think they are as done as they seem to think.

0|0
    0|0
  • You took back the boyfriend who cheated on you. Good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're overreacting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes