Am I being sensitive?

im 14 years of age & my boyfriend is 16. He's a sweet guy & he loves me as much as i love him. We have been dating for abwt 3months.. he's been out of town for the holidays so we dont see each other & next year im moving to another school so we won't see each other often.. im not feeling insecure bcz i trust him but i also feeling like our relationship won't last bcz of my movement.

what should i do.. should tell him abwt the way i feel?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If it doesn't last, that will be because you have found someone else. They can last and they can fade and be restored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel and talk to each other about it.

• he can sometimes be sensitive so i dont want him to overthink the situation and make him think i want to break up with him