Have I been ghosted?

So I met a guy on tinder a few weeks ago, and the first date was amazing. We got along great, so great in fact that I actually slept with him. Not something I would usually do on a first date, but I could not resist. I was nervous this would put him off, but he text the next day and we met again a few days later. The date was equally great, but we stayed off the alcohol so there was only playful touching and hand holding this time. He continued to text, great texts and asked me out again. We had another great date, and this time the conversation went much deeper and we shared our feelings more. He is introverted and shy, and I could tell he was quite nervous when he admitted that he liked me. I spent the night with him again, this time staying over. We were up pretty much up all night and had a great time. The next morning was slightly awkward, but we were both rushing to get to work. We texted over the next few days, great, fun, flirty texts and then all of a sudden it stopped.

Now I have been ghosted before, and I am no fool when it comes to these things. Usually I can see it coming, I can feel it, and when it happens I'm hurt but not surprised. I usually just delete the guys number and NEXT. However, this is different. I felt a real connection with this guy, even just after date 1. It has now been 4 days. At first I thought he was just busy with Christmas, now I am pretty sure he is ghosting me. So my question is, do you think I am allowed to calmly call him out on it? I feel like ghosting is garbage behaviour and if we don't call people out on it, the cycle will continue! Or am I being "crazy"?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait I saw where you said it stopped suddenly... but have you reached out and not received anything back?

And it’s not gonna do any good trying to “break the cycle” of ghosting. It’s always happened, it’s just been given a modern name lol.

I’m just not sure he ghosted you yet in this case based on what I read.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We were having a back and fourth text conversation and he didn't reply to my final message (which included questions etc, lots to reply to). I didn't send another text because I don't want to seem needy?

• Thank you for your message! He has actually replied now... and I’m not sure really whether to respond haha

• Np:)!!! Thanks for the update! Happy to hear ghosting isn’t wasn’t he was doing, or at least he came back.

Haha I understand not wanting to respond, he did make you feel like he’d abandon you, so it’s almost like starting over or fear of saying the wrong thing an all that lol. But good luck with everything, hope it works out mate.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as calmly calling someone out.
    You should definitely message him and let him know that you've enjoyed everything so far and would be interested in meeting up with him again, but I wouldn't put all of your eggs in his basket because of this behavior

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That reference doesn't even suit here

• I meant that reference is better suited for financial stuff. Nvm

• She spred her legs twice for that chicken to insert his lube in her eggs. So your reference is irrelevant