Not sure what I should do?

there's a really sweet girl at my work that i kinda like and i talk to her a lot. She knows i like her but she didn't wana say much about how she felt with me and told me it was beacuse it was not fair to her boyfriend. So she dosnt talk about him a lot or when she dose she's saying how she not happy but dosnt wana be alone and I knew she was getti g me a gift for Christmas so i got her somthing small but she spent a lot of money on me. Im kinda gettig mized signals from her. Should i try to talk with her again or should i wait?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait a while before you talk to her again, and let her find out who it is that she wants

Most Helpful Guy

• Her boyfriend probably doesn't give her enough attention and is slowy falling out of love, so you being there makes her feel loved and there is nobody in the world that doesn't like feeling loved