Would you date someone with "Gaming Disorder"?

Would you date someone with "Gaming Disorder"??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, i am find with people who game.
    But not if they have to do it out of a addiction.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because the WHO published a paper doesn't make Gaming Disorder a real thing. From what I've read, most psychological professionals disagree. My take is that Gaming Disorder is no different from Sports Fan Disorder, Skateboarding Disorder, Reality TV Disorder, Romance Novel Reading Disorder, or any of the other myriad entertainments that people can pursue to exhaustion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I like gaming so I'd love to date someone who games so we can play them together, but if they did nothing but that, then the relationship would probably get too boring and we'd have to end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already do... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

0|1
    0|0
  • They would have to be getting help.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. THey need help

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, not after my sister did and it ended sour!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ye. We could game 24/7 together

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • sure iif they share

0|0
    0|0
  • "Gaming Disorder" do you mean an addictive personality? Are you telling me a "Gaming disorder" is a real crisis now while the CDC can't even use the word fetus anymore? NOT AT MY CULDESAC BARBECUE!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• scare tactics 101

0|1
    0|0
  • I still sense high levels of bs in regards to the whole "gaming disorder." If she were truly addicted to gaming I probably wouldn't... but there's a difference between being an avid gamer and being addicted. My guess is that "gaming disorder" doesn't distinguish.

0|0
    0|0
  • These comments make me sad. And the fact that this is a study by "experts" is even sadder. It's not a condition. Just a habit that can be considered good, bad, or neither. It's not an addiction, nor is it a mental problem. It's shit like this that make me wish for world war 3.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd much rather date a gamer girl than a girl that watches jersey shore or the kardashians and such..

0|2
    0|0
  • This is not a disorder. Godamn these WHO people. Then according to them sony and Microsoft shouldn't make consoles

1|0
    0|0
  • Very unlikely. I haven’t played video games in 4 or 5 years and have no desire to do so, if a girl is has her face glued to a screen all day we probably won’t get along

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not real, its just a scam to make money. Soon they are going to bring out vaccines for gaming addiction also.

1|2
    1|0
  • Why not Fallout 4 and new vegas are very good games i played for 10 or 16 hours straight a few times in years past

0|1
    1|0
  • Doesn't matter to me, so long as she enjoys activities outside of gaming as well. At least gaming isn't like a drug addiction.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an addiction, plain and simple. Just like anything else, too much of something can be really bad.

0|0
    1|1
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes