Personality or beauty?

BE HONEST. Would you rather date an ugly girl with an awesome personality or a beautiful girl with a shitty personality.
  • Ugly girl/ awesome personality
    Vote A
  • Beautiful girl/ shitty personality
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why should i be dishonest.

I don't understand majority of people to be honest. People are so obsessed with appearance and i can't understand them. This size that shape. It's ridiculous for me.

In my world ugly doesn't exist. I might find someone looking odd or a structure that i've never seen before. But i never found anyone ugly. Ugly doesn't exist. Everyone are beautiful in their own way. We are all different; different sizes; shapes; colors and structures. This is exactly the uniqueness of our existence.

Personality is the most important factor. Our personality is who we are. The context of our character. Our personality shapes our behaviors. Our belief and values. Our principles and morale codes. These are what creates the reflection of our character.

We interact via our personality and character. The impact we make on our surroundings. The memories and attributions we leave behind is via our character. Everything we do is first and foremost the reflection of our character.

A beautiful woman without a good personality is like a Ferrari with no engine. It just doesn't work and it's not the same. Ugliness and beauty is on personality not physical characteristics.

An ugly personality destroys any outer beauty.

Good Luck.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I was going to write a story time but X_X it too long. So long story short this happen to me in real life. I went on the train, two girls started talking to me, the uglier one was more funny, while the prettier one acted like she was too cool for this. I went from liking the prettier one to the uglier one.

Tons more to the story but there ya go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Thank God pretty girls with good personalities like me. Why the hell would I compromise?

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not too ugly most hot girls I've dated have a dead personality anyway I'll take the average looking funny girl anyday ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

1|0
    0|0
  • A every time, I won't put up with an asshole no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality!
    I can't handle an arrogant girl just because she looks pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 tbh but if a girl can make ya laugh then looks aren't really to important

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll take door #3: die alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 equal
    Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay single if those were my options

2|0
    0|0
  • Hot girl, every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them. I want a bit of both in one person

2|0
    0|0
  • I would stay single

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess in between both

2|0
    0|1
  • No-no

1|0
    0|0
  • I can go with just decent for a good personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful girl/ shitty personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date either

1|1
    1|0
  • need both or no deal. I need to be physically attracted to her, but that doesn't mean she has to have supermodel looks. And she needs that good personality or I'm just not interested, no matter how hot she is.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cute. Uggh. looks work easily on me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww, I always lie and say they don't. It's all crap.

• Show All
    • Truth is... I'm good at playing it off... but if they're cute... a lot just tilt their head a little, get this flirty cute face and once I look right at it, Im all๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ...๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• What type of guys u usually use that on most? Players who say they're not like the rest?

What Girls Said 6

• The Master always Says... Personality always Highlights and Delights.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that looks good and has a good character

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think them apart.

2|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't really be my choice. Ugly w/good personality would I end up friendzoning, and hot w/shitty personality would end up friendzoning me. Either way, it's not an ideal relationship. I would stay single.

1|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean by shitty and a awesome personality?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes