My boyfriend's a sociopath, but I still love him, though I don't like his behaviour. What do I do?

Anonymous
So, I know this guy since my childhood (We have mutual friends), but I never liked him (at least I thought so), but whenever somebody would say something bad about him, I would always defend him. When we were 14 year olds, we got closer and that's when I realised I loved him, I just knew it. We got closer and closer and now we were dating. Right now, I'm 18 and he's still my boyfriend. I kind of always knew he was a sociopath and loved manipulating people, but I just didn't pay attention to it. Plus, he always tells me how good it is to have control over people. He's different with me, he opens his heart to me and I always thought he played mind games on me, but I googled - ,, How to know if somebody plays mind games on me" and it turned out he didn't. I don't like his behaviour, but I love him with all my heart and want him to be normal, to not control people. I don't want to leave him, I want to change him. Please, give some opinions. P. S sorry for my bad English.
My boyfriend's a sociopath, but I still love him, though I don't like his behaviour. What do I do?
Add Opinion