What do I do about my bf?

My boyfriend always looks at other peoples asses

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Do nothing. Looking isn't cheating. If it is, you're a cheater too. Everyone looks. If it bothers you that he's not more subtle about it, call him out in front of the girl he's ogling. Most guys hate getting caught. He'll probably learn to be more discreet.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Don't worry when I was in Tampa my dad was looking at chicks asses. My mother gave him a mouthful. Honestly if he's a ASS GUY it makes perfect sense. It's not a sexual thing even though you may think it. Unless he isn't getting any then possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you don't like it when he does that and that it makes you feel like you're worth less to him than someone else and if you want to go all in say that if he isn't happy with you he should go and look for another girl because I mean he's just being disrespectful but that's just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You said "people's" added, but I will assume he is only checking out woman booty.
    SO, is he checking just the potential nice ones, or each and every one? I say not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • you may well be wearing a great pair of shoes but i bet you check shop windows when there is a sale on. its human nature to windowshop and its not like he is intending to purchase

0|0
    0|0
  • Its attractive so he does see it.. No need to bother about it.. Divert his attention by showing ur ass

0|0
    0|1
  • tell him that it botheres you. if he doesen't care , leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show him your ass

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe he has an ass fetish like me

0|0
    0|0
  • thats what guys do :D
    break up if it bothers you

0|0
    0|0
  • Other people's asses or other female's asses?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him it really bothers you when he does

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes