Does going on the third date mean he likes me?

So I met this guy, and we were gonna go on our third date but he unfortunately wasn't feeling well and said he didn't wanna give it to me (which was nice). But I don't think he's too experienced with girls, he stopped talking to me for almost a week so I kinda just moved on a little. But then he started to message me, then we went out and he told me he was doing a lot of overtime and he's also a farmer maybe he got busy? I am not sure. This is the most dates I have ever been out with a guy, I am super interested in him. He told me I was his second date ever. Does this mean he is probably into me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A farmer? Yeah probably doesn't get out that often. I think anyone willing to do one date means that they like you. Additional ones after that just reaffirm that notion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I am pretty busy too. We met on the tinder, I hate using that app but I can see why. He rarely gets out.. But he seems so genuine and sweet. He's a little shy too, which is cute.

• Something to note on shy person. They will not say their true feelings until they are truly confident in their answer. Rejection means a lot more to them than normal people. And if they are in a position of being abused, either verbally, emotionally, or physically, they won't have the courage to walk away. Be kind, and teach eachother.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A farmer, I would expect to be hard working, practical and solitary.
    I expect he is interested in you if he's spending time on you but probably hasn't worked out how much yet.
    Take it slowly as you're both inexperienced and try to keep your feet on the ground.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bet he likes you. He had a legit excuse to cancel the date and farmers are really busy. But then he came through and asked for the 3d date. He likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • it takes exactly 7.4 dates before he actually likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the third date rule. πŸ‘€πŸ’¦πŸ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
    • What's the third date rule? I am afraid to know.. hahaha

• Show All
    • You can do some research and sorry for my childish comment πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

• Have fun x

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes