Is this typical guy behavior?

Anonymous
I was shy growing up. Guys didn't ask me out. I only had blind dates. Recently (I'm 35), I've felt like I should try. I've been online dating. Growing up, my experience shook my confidence. Now I've got guys asking me out online a lot, telling me I'm beautiful. Guys never told me that, so it's hard for me to believe. The dates I've been on with online guys have been interesting. One guy and I went out. He texted me for a couple of days after like friends would. I didn't hear from him for 2 months, then got a text asking me out, saying he hadn't been using the site but he'd like to go out again. He remembered thinking I was very cute. Another guy and I live in the same town. We texted for months, without meeting. Months later he recognized me and introduced himself. After that he texted saying he'd been busy and that's why I hadn't heard from him. He asked me out. The last guy I met was from a nearby state, but came to visit family. We flirted online, but hadn't met. He stopped and met me briefly on his way to family. I could tell he recognized me as soon as he saw me. The grin on his face was huge. We talked for 5 minutes. He hugged me tightly. He texted me hours later that I was even prettier in person. He told me he thought my best feature was my smile (surprising me because it's crooked). We went out, resulting in a make out session. I was scared because I'd never been kissed before. But he smiled after every time we kissed. I wonder, is this typical guy behavior? Inexperience and being used to having guys not asking me out has messed with me. Guys, do you tell girls online they're beautiful, if you're not attracted to them? Why do I have a guy telling me I'm cute 2 months after going out with him and asking me out (he's religious like me, I don't think it's sex)? Why did a guy ask me out after running into me, though I hadn't heard from him? I've felt like guys didn't find me attractive, but now I don't know. Do I just attract strange guys? What do you think?
+1 y
Well, I've attracted another one. Guy had messaged me months ago on the dating app, stopped. And now he's messaged me on Facebook. None of them know I'm experienced, I haven't told them. The one thing that they all have in common is that their divorced men. Not sure if that means anything. Any what would attract strange guys to me like this?
Is this typical guy behavior?
5
0