GUYS! If you're in a relationship with a woman who you can see a future with, is attractiveness and performance in bed a deal breaker or not?

If you were in a long term relationship with someone you can see a future with. The first night you sleep together you find out that she either has a body that you find very unattractive, she has no skills in bed or both. Is this a deal breaker?
  • No, if you love someone it doesn't matter even if you can't get off and find her body unattractive.
  • Yes, I need to find her attractive and she needs to be able to please me to make a long term relationship work.
  • If she's got a hot body, who cares if she is bad at sex!
    Vote C
  • If she is fantastic in bed it doesn't matter if she has an unattractive body.
    Vote D
  • Neither really matter but if I can't get off I may have to call it quits.
    Vote E

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She can improve in bed over time, especially when she gets more used to having sex with me, and she can change her body, too, e. g., by losing some weight. If she has qualities like a a good personality and character and is fun to be around, I'd work with her on the other stuff,

Most Helpful Girl