Should I be cautious of this guy?

I saw his online dating profile on which he talked about his life, himself all regular things. He wrote that's he's looking to settle down and for a long term relationship. Then he wrote that he has a high sex drive and is looking for someone with the same.

Is this ok to mention straight away or a red flag on the kind of guy he is. I mean talking to him he seems like a nice but I feel like maybe he is just only after hook ups

017

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like he's looking to get laid and the other things he said are just his way to convince people that he's a normal guy but that doesn't change the fact that he mentioned that he's looking for a sex partner which seems pretty high on his list which should make you feel hesitant if your goal is to find a loving partner not a horny one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE