Which gender is more open minded about interracial dating?

Which gender is more open minded about dating a different race, men or women?
You can elaborate on the subject.
  • Men
  • Women

1023

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Generally I'd say women are more open about interracial dating. Based on what I have seen men are very interested in having experiences with other ethnicities but not romantic relationships.

I think this comes down to a heavier emphasis on physical features for men. Not a universal rule but it is generally true. Women tend to put more weight into other factors are aren't so heavily favoured by appearances

• Statistically its men. This is probably because as a pursuer men have a much greater probability of responding positively to a woman who responds positively to them. For women because they are the ones who are approached generally have stricter standards because they are the one, in general, who is desired more then they desire others.

• I didn't think anyone actually took race into account... im dumbfounded to be honest. If you like the cunny and wanna fuck em then just do it who gives a flying fuck

• White men are the biggest interracial daters in America (especially with Asian girls and Latinas), and according to both the OKCupid and Are You Interested studies, men of all races in America prefer other races to their own females, whereas women mostly preferred their own race:

Before looking it up, what do you think the most common interracial couple in America is? β†—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&t=44shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ULsaUL7Vg&t=3s

• All 3 of my gfs have been Cantonese/Taiwanese and Chinese and I am a white guy. I'd say it's even though

• I guess males
    I'm not racist but honestly I wouldn't date all colors maybe white to Latin is my limit
    However love is blind you wouldn't remember your standards when you fall in love

• probably women... because men are the ones who seed the flower for a potential offspring...

• Men. Men are more likely to lower their standards to get laid. Women aren't

• And in terms of relationship?

• I still thought u know where u came from and u keepin it real. So u dope girl. Still
      Na mean..
      So keep it real am out. Peace

• @mac_daddy416

you too bro bro 😊

• Most women are into different races for sexual reasons

• Guys are more burdened about to care for the society...

• Show more from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 9

• It differs in each races.
    In the black race, black men are. Regardless of the belief that black women can't attract white men, most of them don't really want to.
    But in the other races the women are more open to interracial, they usually go for black men when they do.

• I'm okay with it on a superficial level, but so far I have found some difficulties adapting to their culture.

• Males.

• Seems like men in my opinion.

• I really think it's 50/50.

• Both

• I think it's even

• My first instinct was to say women but these women have to be dating men interracially, so it’s probably pretty even.

• Men definitely.

I believe after a nation was conquered the women were often taken as part of the nations treasures and goods lol thank you men for sparing us then impregnating us. Having many foreign wives was a thing of kings, and women were even brought from far off lands to be given to a king or noblemen

Women get a lot of backlash for dating outside our races, you know, wanting white men for money, black guys for their size etc..

• Those are terrible primary reasons to want anyone. Im black and I would date any race of women. I do not date white women because they have tighter pussies (which they don't). Men chase beauty and every race has beautiful women. My worth as a man is not tied to my dick and the Worth of a white man shouldn't be tied to his pocket. As a woman don't u see anything wrong with those reasons

• Ok i got what u mean now. It's all jealousy. Black men get hate from black women for dating white women. They will say stuff like you hate you ur mama, self hating black men. I do agree that some black men do hate their own race of women. But a man who dates outside his race would care less if women of his race date outside their race. Only those who are into their own race feel like they are being replaced thus the jealousy lol. I date outside my race but I still love my own race and I still get very jealous when I see a white guy with a really hot black girl but I still understand that race shouldn't hinder sex, relationships and love.

• @BlackMaleYou

Yes and yes. White women got in a LOT of trouble if caught with black men back in the day. Some were even beaten.

In my city, the white girl/black men IRs are super frowned upon, but people praise a white guy dating a black girl because apparently it means he's more cool and soulful lol