Men, I got kicked out. What should I do? Serious advice?

I started dating a guy. I really really like him. His name is Bob. Bob is such a hard worker and sweet person. I brought him over my place to meet my roommate and my roommate hated him. Long story short... She hated him so much she called cops on Bob and told me I had three days to leave because I was dating him. I have two kids and now I have no where to go. Bob offered that I stay with him till I figured things out. But I can’t take my kids. What should I do? Go with bob till I’m back on my feet? Or should I Go back with the father of my child that’s abusive and can harm me? If I go w Bob I won’t bring my kids. But my kids would be safe with grandparents. I have 2 days to leave. What to do?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say follow your heart but that's the easy way out for me and you. I would follow my gut instincts and take myself and my kids to my grandparents to be completely safe. Because people do change behind closed doors.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with Bob?

• Nothing at all. My roommate just didn’t want him at our place. So she kicked me out. Maybe she was just being evil.

• And she threatened to call the police over that? Wow. Sounds like she's not right in the head and quite volatile and probably best your kids aren't around that anymore anyway.
      Take your kids to Bob with you, or go to your grandparents with your kids.