How do you respond when a girl you are with or dating asks you to rate her out of 10?

Anonymous
Okay so I have been dating this girl for a while and I told her that I didn't think I was attractive and that it is really hard for me to get dates because of how I look, I told her I saw myself as a 4/10. She then asked me what I rated her. I mean this girl is not 10 by any means, I'm not dating her for her looks, she is a really nice person and has the same political views as me which is important to me. She is not horrendous by any means, she is petite too, but I would rate her probably a 4/10 as well. I mean i wouldn't lie to her, im sure she knows she isn't a 10. So If I lied she would probably get offended. Of course I didn't tell her my rating because I don't want her to be sad or offended, but I don't want to lie either. I told her that it is innapropriate to rate someone else on their looks. And she said "I think you just don't want to tell me because you think I'm ugly." So what should I do?
1
2