Would you date a man/woman with kids?

Just wondering :)Would you date a man/woman with kids?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. The happiest years of my life were spent caring for a woman and our children.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I caught feelings for a guy with a kid recently. The only thing that would stop me from pursuing a relationship with him is if his kid or her mother was problematic. As long as he's a good dad and she's a decent kid I don't care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• At this point in my life, it's my preference. If you told my 25 year old self that I'd feel this way, I wouldn't believe you but right now, I find I actually like the kids as much if not more than the woman attached to them. In fact, I was hanging out with this single mom a few weeks ago and she actually complained that I talked too much to her kids and not enough to her. Sorry Anna, I like you but you're kind of dull.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, at least at this stage in life. I want my own kids someday, not someone's else's and not now. I know that you might start feeling about them like your own, but in the back of my head I would still have this thought thatcthey are from someone else. This is my honest opinion now.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would and I am. My girlfriend has two - one that's in college but lives with us part of the year and a younger one that lives with us half the time.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah but its difficult being an option and i don't like spending my weekends alone cause they got 900 cousins and or siblings and i ain't got shit i got nobody

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't. Those kids are not mine and I hate taking care of things that have no benefit for me. That's the truth

0|1
    0|1
  • i have and even though me and the ex are not together we are friends and i still have a relationship with her kids after almost 10 years we had broke up

0|0
    0|1
  • nope. there will always be baby daddy issues. not worth it

0|2
    0|1
  • This happens so much on tinder. You match with a hot girl, read her description, and... single mom.

via GIPHY

0|0
    0|1
  • I would do it only if I like her kids, she has never been interested on divorcing her ex and she is interested on having more kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, not anymore. Women with kids are usually baggage.

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not in a position to raise any children of my own.. How am I supposed to raise someone else's? Once I get into my later 20's to early 30's my answer may be different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely (: As long as his kids are okay with me and their mother (if still around) ain't crazy then sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were a part of his life and he supported them financially.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this stage in my life, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, too much unneeded drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it depends on how much I like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nope nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No I When I want to have my own kids and later on the other child becomes a problem and causes issues
    My family was that way
    My mom dated a married a man with two kids

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes