Would you date a man/woman with kids?

Just wondering :)Would you date a man/woman with kids?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. The happiest years of my life were spent caring for a woman and our children.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I caught feelings for a guy with a kid recently. The only thing that would stop me from pursuing a relationship with him is if his kid or her mother was problematic. As long as he's a good dad and she's a decent kid I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• At this point in my life, it's my preference. If you told my 25 year old self that I'd feel this way, I wouldn't believe you but right now, I find I actually like the kids as much if not more than the woman attached to them. In fact, I was hanging out with this single mom a few weeks ago and she actually complained that I talked too much to her kids and not enough to her. Sorry Anna, I like you but you're kind of dull.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, at least at this stage in life. I want my own kids someday, not someone's else's and not now. I know that you might start feeling about them like your own, but in the back of my head I would still have this thought thatcthey are from someone else. This is my honest opinion now.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would and I am. My girlfriend has two - one that's in college but lives with us part of the year and a younger one that lives with us half the time.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah but its difficult being an option and i don't like spending my weekends alone cause they got 900 cousins and or siblings and i ain't got shit i got nobody

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't. Those kids are not mine and I hate taking care of things that have no benefit for me. That's the truth

0|1
    0|1
  • i have and even though me and the ex are not together we are friends and i still have a relationship with her kids after almost 10 years we had broke up

0|0
    0|1
  • nope. there will always be baby daddy issues. not worth it

0|2
    0|1
  • This happens so much on tinder. You match with a hot girl, read her description, and... single mom.

via GIPHY

0|0
    0|1
  • I would do it only if I like her kids, she has never been interested on divorcing her ex and she is interested on having more kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, not anymore. Women with kids are usually baggage.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's like dating a person with pets. It's a case by case basis. Not everyone who has pets should have pets. Not everyone who has children should have children. Do they take good care of their children? Do they have issues with the other parent that will cause issues for me? Are the children well behaved or are the hellians? This not only determines what kind of relationship you can have with the kids, but also what kind of person you could potentially date. by the way, not saying that kids are pets. Both just raise a lot of the same questions.

0|0
    0|1
  • wouldn't date a man cause im straight. but if he had kids that would be an even bigger no.

0|0
    0|1
  • ... No

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she look like you?

0|0
    0|1
  • NO...

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • no way for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Ew. Wtf.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, I enjoy a house full of family.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not in a position to raise any children of my own.. How am I supposed to raise someone else's? Once I get into my later 20's to early 30's my answer may be different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely (: As long as his kids are okay with me and their mother (if still around) ain't crazy then sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were a part of his life and he supported them financially.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this stage in my life, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, too much unneeded drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it depends on how much I like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nope nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No I When I want to have my own kids and later on the other child becomes a problem and causes issues
    My family was that way
    My mom dated a married a man with two kids

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes