I have Bi polar disorder?

Would u still date me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm bipolar too. I won't lie, some people can't handle it. But the right person for you will stick with you through your depression and your mania.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People think I am but what I have is a bitch switch. It's not that serious, all you have to do is be nice to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I have been around bipolar a lot and I dated someone that I am certain was but she wouldn’t admit it. I have to say the extreme is tough. If she was nice, genuine, the bipolar was moderate, she was capable of self-analysis, and could admit issues it causes I would say yes it might workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex of 6 years had a mood disorder as well, along with eating disorders and anxiety disorders. I was about to propose before she left me for reasons. So my point being, mood/personality disorders are not end all be all. I loved her deeper than words and still do. You'll know a person is worth it if bipolar issues are not an issue to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a Bipolar woman once, it was difficult and we tried to make it work, she left me because she didn't feel she was fair to me. I can't say it's a definite deal breaker but I would have to take it into serious consideration

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how extreme your emotional changes are, and what type of outbursts you have as some people can manage their bi polar disorder.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i was around your age yes. and the reason because the more information now about having bi polar disorder and knowing what your dealing with can help the person your seeing understand and even help you with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah im suspected bipolar type 2 its not all bad learn to control it and not let it control you, you essentially get to be introverted when depressed and extroverted when manic best of both worlds

0|0
    0|0
    • Im type 1 people are only interested when im high

• fairly similar though i used to be into weed, morphine, coke and meth and had lots of friends and no problem hooking up sober i can't make friends or get laid really but i don't trust people easily either

• No way. It's simply impossible to have a healthy relationship with someone who has a serious case of BPD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you cause I like you. If I like you, that you have a birthmark on your left butt cheek won't matter, I like you. Thus I want to be around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow...
    That depends on your changes, but still, you'll probably find people easy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have it too, it fucking sucks, but I'd hope it doesn't affect date ability ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You be my soul. I be your mate.
    😍😀. I can handle coz I had an exgf too who had ptsd and bipolar. But we went out really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I've been with someone with bi polar we had fun and I was always there to calm her swings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Mental health shouldn't make a difference to how people view you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just have to learn the shingles that your having a episode

0|0
    0|0
  • miss me with that shit

0|0
    1|0
  • long as you took your medicine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I dont know what that is

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I will

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Most girls are...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of people probably couldn't handle it if you were unmediated for it, my boyfriend said that he knew a girl who was bipolar and unmediated, and she was awful.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am medicated but when I have a melt down I won't take meds

• Are you diagnosed with it by a psychologist or do you claim to be based on a test on the internet?

0|0
    0|0
  • if we connect well. yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you good people? Pun intended.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes