Would you date/stay with someone, if you found out they previously cheated on an ex?

We all know the popular saying " Once a cheater, always a cheater ".

So lets say you started dating someone who you thought was "perfect" in every way. Then, 3-4 months into the relationship you found out that they cheated on an ex. Would you breakup or stay with this person and WHY?

Would you date/stay with someone, if you found out they previously  cheated on an ex?

208

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with people who previously cheated on there partners, that wasn't me, no i wouldn't leave them, but it would make me think they were less trust worthy.
    I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably wouldn't. People change and all, but if it was something that happened like 6-12 months ago or something recent like that then I'd for sure see that as a turnoff and end the relationship. She'd understand as she was the one who cheated in the past and knows what her previous partner felt like to some extent. Not me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE