Guys, girls would you date someone older (or) younger than your age?

Like if someone was 6,7 years older than you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not a lot. Older: around three years older would be the maximum. Younger: around 6 years younger would be the maximum. Age is one of the very few things where I'm a little rigid. I personally feel like it's weird if the age difference is too big. I feel like people should try to date roughly within their age category.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18, so I wouldn't date anyone younger (perhaps 17, if they're nearly 18). But, yeah older. Not anything like 12+ years though I reckon. It depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I wouldn't really care about the age difference, as long as it was legal. Although I'd hesitate with a relationship if the age difference would be known to cause problems, like if she looked too old.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll speak for myself and my girlfriend.
    For me as long as she's mentally mature it's fine. She could be 15 or 40 I don’t care. (I’m 23)
    My girlfriend (16) said her partner must be at least 5 years older than her, but no more than 10 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not six years younger (cause I'm only 17 ewww). But I've had relations with people quite a bit older than me yea

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was 48 i was with a girl your age. yes thats unusual but it worked

0|1
    0|0
  • I would. The older you get the less the age gap is frowned upon. I think the only issue is when there's a 10 plus age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about age at all. I think that it gives people the wrong ideas

0|0
    0|0
  • All my gf's lately have been 10 years or younger. Its a new trend I guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in my 20s I had a fling with a woman in her 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like them, then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys