My boyfriend blocked me on everything?

So me and my Ex went back out we been broken up for a year and on 12/22/17 he message me saying he miss me and he can't stop thinking about me etc and we went back out on 12/23/17 Well on 12/26/17 he blocked me on everything and i don't know what to do or what I did we didn't have a fight or anything I made a new Instagram to message him and in his bio it still says we are together but he won't talk to me or anything I just don't what to do

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to let go of him and move forward with your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just leave him... if he’s going to be childish and block you without talking to you about it, given a reason whatsoever. You don’t need that in your life. You went over a year without him. You can go the rest of your life too.