Is there an appropriate answer to the "what are your intentions with my daughter" question?

I've never heard of anyone actually getting tossed this one, but I've always wondered how you would go about answering. Any parents out there that have asked the question, what answer were expecting to get? And if the question has been asked of you, how did you respond?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My intentions are honorable. I think she is a wonderful lady and I would like to spend some time with her to become better acquainted with her. At the end of the evening, I will walk her to the door and if everything went spectacularly well, I might hope to get a kiss on the cheek.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I’d be like for her to call me daddy 😎.

Just kidding but mainly I tell them the truth is I’m with her because she’s an awesome person and I feel like if I make her apart of my life I might become awesome too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is. And this calmed my gfs dad down. My intensions with your daughter are strictly to build a relationship where we both feel loved, and i can asure you that no harm will come to her while in my proxemity. On my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • "None of your business"

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say "same as u with ur wife"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes