Is there an appropriate answer to the "what are your intentions with my daughter" question?

I've never heard of anyone actually getting tossed this one, but I've always wondered how you would go about answering. Any parents out there that have asked the question, what answer were expecting to get? And if the question has been asked of you, how did you respond?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My intentions are honorable. I think she is a wonderful lady and I would like to spend some time with her to become better acquainted with her. At the end of the evening, I will walk her to the door and if everything went spectacularly well, I might hope to get a kiss on the cheek.