Why I can't find girlfriend (17yo)?

i dont understand why i can't find girlfriend. im nice guy , im every day in gym for year now, im friendly and i can say for my self that i look good, but why girl only watch me? im getting looks all the day from everywhere everytime, they look like they are obbsessed with me but im too scared to go and talk to them, is problem in me? Should i go and talk to girl or stay and wait them to talk to me? And i dont even know to who to talk, they are all cute and beatiful , and they all look in me, i find them all attractive , should i just wait them to talk to me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way... Its just the way it is sometimes.

• Ur girl, u should not have problems , there are millions of guys who will approach you, its not normal when girl approach man , but in my case im too scared of rejection i think. Girls think that i have girlfriend or they dont approach me cuz they would rather date someone skinny or fat xd.

• But no males ever do, thats the thing.

• For sure someone will do, i would go right tommorow to girl which i like but i dont even her name, how old is she, and does she have boyfriend, also i dont speak perfectly language cuz im learning it already 2years, only what i know is that she is cute af and she is staring in me every time im in gym.

Most Helpful Guy

• This hits too close.
    You're overqualified, my dude.
    Same happened with me.
    Low self esteem made me doubt myself. Until people told me that i look like a superstar. They looked at me like i'm retarded when i said that i don't look good.
    I needed compliments, but people were thinking i know how awesome i am. I'm pretty sure you're in the same boat.

• Im really focused to be beast and look as good and big as i can , but i dont think for me that im better then someone only cuz i can deadlift or bench 10 times more then he can xd
      And why u think im overqualified? How can i change that xd should i shave my head and be bald or just get fat or skinny af xd?

• Yea i think thats the only thing what i can do and should do xd, and about 200 m8
      Oh that will be my warm up i hope so 😂😂
      Thanks for advice fam :D

• Cheers, fam.