Crazy Nervous for first date. Help?

She is amaaazzing. Like way to good for me. And I don't know how I got her to talk to me for this long let alone agree to meeting up with me. I know this is a really self defeating attitude, but like this is how I feel and it's making me so nervous.

Date is tomorrow. Any advice?

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Be genuine in your attitude just as you treat yourself and your loved ones. Fumbling happens when we want the other person to take note of us doing great things just for the act of impression. Wrong. Be natural and composed the way you are. And since you said that you were meeting each other for long time, means she took considerable time to agree to go out with you. She saw that you're genuine in your attitude towards her and so she agreed. So give her the same genuine attitude during the date that you held her with all these time. Be the guy who was with her all these days. She wants to see the same person everyday. She sees a possible prospect in you.
    So All the best for your date.
    If you need to ask anything more, leave a reply or PM me without hesitation.
    And by the way, 1 healthy tip: Treat everyone near you, (whoever it be) very nicely. It leaves a good impression.