When you were in high school did you date whoever showed interest?

Did you just date whoever cause you were desperate to finally have a gf/bf? Lets say you didn't get attention or you didn't date people, would you just start liking whoever showed interest in you first?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the town I was in it was always some dumb ghetto rat girl. Even now I've had one biker girl chase after me. I don't even look like a thug , I'm actually clean cut and even bookish so I can't imagine why maybe because I work construction and mining so that's the stereotype were all druggie scum or soemthing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I didn't date at all. I did enjoy getting attention, though, but I wouldn't give them a chance because I lived in a home where that was a no no. It was just pointless to have a boyfriend I could never bring home and I could never visit after school.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I was close to doing so, but I reevaluated the situation, and figured out me and her had a terribly low compatibility so I bailed

0|0
    0|0
  • never dated, only fucked like a jack rabbit

0|0
    0|0
  • No I had acsees to river front property with no parental control a beer connection and 63 split window corvette plus I was a imansipated minor so I had my choice of the ladies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I didn't date in high school. 90% of the dudes in my grade were complete wank stains, and I didn't like the guy who liked me. But I never bothered with boys, everyone who dated ended up breaking up and it being all dramatic. I was an ugly duckling in school also, so like that's why no guys were interested hahaah

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m still in high school, but I have done this a few times. I easily get caught up in the idea of a relationship, and I end up liking that more than the actual person.

0|0
    0|0
  • f I was single and somebody was interested, I would give them a chance unless I disliked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't date in high school for 3 reasons
    1. focused on passing my classes
    2 waste of time
    3 never got asked out

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I was pretty much asexual in highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.