When you were in high school did you date whoever showed interest?

Did you just date whoever cause you were desperate to finally have a gf/bf? Lets say you didn't get attention or you didn't date people, would you just start liking whoever showed interest in you first?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the town I was in it was always some dumb ghetto rat girl. Even now I've had one biker girl chase after me. I don't even look like a thug , I'm actually clean cut and even bookish so I can't imagine why maybe because I work construction and mining so that's the stereotype were all druggie scum or soemthing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I didn't date at all. I did enjoy getting attention, though, but I wouldn't give them a chance because I lived in a home where that was a no no. It was just pointless to have a boyfriend I could never bring home and I could never visit after school.