I'm dam ugly but my boyfriend doesn't want me to get plastic surgery?

i know because I never et attention from guys and I don't feel happy when people ignore me

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a boyfriend, why are you seeking the attention of other guys? Not only that, he doesn't want you to get plastic surgery, which makes me guess that he already finds you beautiful.

Additionally, I think that unless you have a visible deformity that was congenital it brought on by a disease, you shouldn't get plastic surgery. That's way too drastic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg a guy just asked a question about this I wonder if he's your boyfriend. Anyways you should imagine him changing his face the face that you fell in love with how would that make you feel?