I'm dam ugly but my boyfriend doesn't want me to get plastic surgery?

i know because I never et attention from guys and I don't feel happy when people ignore me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a boyfriend, why are you seeking the attention of other guys? Not only that, he doesn't want you to get plastic surgery, which makes me guess that he already finds you beautiful.

Additionally, I think that unless you have a visible deformity that was congenital it brought on by a disease, you shouldn't get plastic surgery. That's way too drastic.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg a guy just asked a question about this I wonder if he's your boyfriend. Anyways you should imagine him changing his face the face that you fell in love with how would that make you feel?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You can do some make up and dressing instead of plasic surgery, because once you did that surgery then there's no going back. People would start changing attitude towards you, and you know they just judge from the outside look!

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to care a lot of what other people think about you, could be low self esteem, you should see a therapist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want attention from other guys anyway? You already have a boyfriend who likes you the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet your not ugly at all. And no god made you just right the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t be that ugly if you have a boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • But you have a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • He's lying;(

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you as is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes