Why do people flip out when different race date each other?

Like I’m black and I don't know why I date other race but I don’t date mine I feel strange about it but the other races are better then black girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because dating between other races is a relatively new phenomenon, whatwith globalization and all. Now that people have the option to date someone different in terms of appearance/culture/religion/general manner of behaviour, many will begin to almost prefer the novelty of it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, be careful going that far saying other races are better than black girls. That's just being as bad.

All women of every culture are attractive and I have no issues with any one culture. My issue is when someone is so closed minded and ignorant that they judge based on culture or skin pigment. That really makes absolute no sense at all. Also, I have issues when people feel that they have to act a certain way because of their skin color. Then that's also part of the problem.

1|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno it's messed up like I'm dating a black guy and we get weird as looks haha

0|2
    0|2
  • Yeah you should have the freedom to date whoever you want, but you shouldn’t bash other races because you have a certain preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody gives a shit where you stick your dick. Stop playing Tyrone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Dunno because of many reasons but mainly racism but just like the other guy said, don’t go disrespecting any race even if it’s your own.

I’ve been with a couple of different races besides my own and I love all girls, they all get me feeling fuzzy and what not 😇

0|1
    0|0
  • Bigotry mostly, let them love as long as they don't hurt people while doing so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people are attracted to their own race, race mixing just naturally looks weird , it is really. Not sure why you don't like black women , I know I certainly prefer white women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has their types.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes