Asking her to med school formal? NEED SERIOUS HELP ASAP FROM AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE?

Alright so there’s this girl I’ve gotten a bit closer to but I don’t feel close enough to ask her to our formal. She is a year above me so this would be the possible last year she can attend unless I invite her next year or we something different for Valentine’s Day. I was feeling insecure about this issue and was going to go with a group of guy friends and just have a good time... until one of my friends mentioned that if he was a girl that was seemingly interested in me that he would feel insulted if he wasn’t invited. Tickets aren’t being sold anymore and I would have to work on buying one off of someone, but I haven’t even asked her and don’t know if she would even say yes. I’d love to go with her though but don’t want to ruin anything by jumping the gun. I would feel terribly guilty though if I went without her and she actually did have feeling for me and then she ended up seeing pictures being posted on social media. Please, please help me!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her. What's the worst thing she can say? No. It's not the end of the world if she does, and if she says yes then yeay

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem is, I don’t know if I will be able to get an extra ticket if she does say yes. Also, I didn’t mention this but I have to report to her as she is above me in a school organization hierarchy so I don’t know if this will male things awkward for me or her or the people we work with.

• Show All
    • So as someone who plans on attending medical school I get it. Also for all you know she already has a ticket. If your really unsure about it, ask some of her close female friends.

• Hmm thanks for the input

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes