Dating for 1.5 years, haven’t met my bfs family?

They know about me and want to meet me. He won’t set it up. Likewise, my parents know of him, and want to meet him. But, my boyfriend is so hesitant. He’s told me he had a really bad experience when he met a gfs parents (they thought he was her dealer - he wasn’t. He doesn’t do those kinds of things). Anyways, should i be concerned? My mother is concerned and so is everyone else in my life. I just don’t want to be played :/

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It's normal if you are in india coz children are afraid that thier parents would blackmail that they are gonna die coz his father has lost his respect in his own clan for a reason he is doing love marriage. Or he dated and he wants to marry. 😂😂😂😂.. beautiful indian mom dad relationship. Please take the following risks before any one loves and indian.

• Well. We aren’t indian lol

• We are NOT Indian lol

• Then you are pretty lucky

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. I have my boyfriend's mom but I haven't let him meet my mom yet and we have been together for a year. I am just super nervous of how it'll go. Not because I don't love him because I do very much. I'm not sure his reason. I want to give him the benefit of doubt but I feel like after a year and a half he should have brought you around at least one of his family members.