Does traditional dating sound cringy to you?

I cringe when women say they want a "real" date. That's boring, let's just fuck on the roof or something.
  • It is cringy
  • It's not cringy

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called dating, not fucking like a bunch of STD riddled idiots. Ever stop and think maybe you're the cringy one?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank god traditional dating is dying out. It's stupid and a waste of money

• Yeah it's obviously dying out when majority of people on your poll say it's not cringy and they're okay with it. Plenty of normal people go on dates.

If it's stupid and a waste of money then do all women a favor and stay away from them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to date, but you don't that is a choice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE