Is eharmony a dependable app to get a girlfriend on?

I don’t have very many other options and my cousin who’s in his 30s just got married and met his wife on eharmony. So I guess is it worth it to pay the fee, do they really match you with people you have chemistry with.
Thanks

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for a pay site. people on there are legit . or tinder

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It works for some, I’ve been on it awhile, only met 2 so far but still looking, I think it works better for people in their 30s , at least there are no fakes or scammers since it’s a paid site

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why does it work for people better in their 30s

• You have to send out a lot of messages, it’s a numbers game, even I got a response at times

• Dude I do I send out hundreds of messages