Is it better to date ugly girls?

Please read the thread. I kinda felt like it was real. Right now I’m dating a hot girl but she’s mean to me sometimes and is stuck up Is it better to date ugly girls?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way and every woman has a perfect appearance to someone that either has or has not found her yet. This opinion disgusts me. Stereotypical pretty girls are not always mean and society’s version of ugly is not always nice. You find the one for you despite the looks.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Neither. You should just date a girl you personally find attractive. Anyway... lmfao this post is really cringey. I hate these guys who always think that hot girls are bitches but ugly girls are wifey material. This guy in the thread is either unattractive and bitter that he can't get the hot girl, or is delusional and hasn't been out in the real world.

6|1
    0|1
    • I didn’t mean to offend you because your ugly. I am dating a hot girl right now lmao so whatever

• Lmao now you're calling me ugly because you're offended by my opinion? Nice try bruh.

• So your staying with a stuck up chick who mistreats you now because you think she's hot but your debating whether to move on to a ugly chick because you think she'll let you use her based on lack of options? Damn dude your thought process is all fucked up

4|1
    0|0
  • She might be ugly and stuck up. There's this stupid notion that ugly looks comes with great personalities. That is a lie. Go for someone you re into and then figure out if she's worth keeping around or not.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t wanna stay around my current girlfriend but I’m attached to her

• Show All
    • I don't think that's a notion at all. I hardly think any guy thinks the butt-ugly blue haired feminazi is wife material lol

• Only if you stay with her. Plus you already got one hot girl so its not so hard to get another.

• See this is exactly why your relationships keep imploding in your face.
    You place wayy too much emphasis on looks and your mentality is: if an "ugly" girl cheats on you, does you wrong, dumps you, etc. It's basically a joke because she's unattractive. But your "hot" girlfriend is doing you wrong rn and you're crying on the interwebs as if we can fix your character flaws for you. I know plenty of stuck up women in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and attractiveness levels. Start judging people by their actions, not their appearance, then you may find that "chill on life". Also keep in mind that you and your girlfriend are cut from the similar cloth. You'll continue to attract the disrespect that you put out.

6|1
    0|0
    • *very similar.

• Show All
    • @Adonis_pl He's got me going lol

• Haha of course. This guy is spewing drivel and has no idea how relationships work.

The physical aspects are always behind the emotional, spiritual and mental aspects of relationships

You're right in every way, but you don't need me to tell you that 😊

• Just bcz u have a hard time with ur so called beautiful girlfriend that dosent mean u jump to a ugly girl and expect opposite qualities.. people are different , u can never expect how they can turn out to be, if u really wana be with someone dosent treat u bad , date someone good and u are happy being with her bcz if u want her to look after Ur kids.. U will look at her, be with her all the time of Ur life and it will be meaningless if don't respect her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I put no because not all pretty girls are like that and not all “ugly” girls are gonna be ass kissing because they aren’t as attractive as society wants them to be. You should date whoever makes you feel good regardless if they are pretty to you or not. I dated two guys that started off nice and weren’t even that attractive but they turned into assholes and didn’t spare my feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an ugly girl I would rather just stay single than know that you’re only with me because you can’t do any better

3|1
    0|0
  • Just date a woman who cares for you and vice versa. I swear to god you guys are complicated af sometimes 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • We're just that complicated because it's absolutely not helpful that whenever a girl would reject a guy, she'd never explain what went wrong.

• @scooogy What went wrong is the confusion guys make between friendliness and flirting

• @silverqueen oh believe me, I had girls confuse these two in my case as well.

• I endorse this message to like a 100. Leave good looking women to live their lives, men treat women they are not afraid to lose better.

0|0
    1|1
  • That's just depressing.

3|3
    0|0
    • It's a poorly written rant but it's kinda true tbh

• Show All
    • Oh well I don't know why you're arguing with me about this post. I think I've said twice now that it's a shitty post and I have nothing to do with this.

Go away lol

• If you're seriously judging females by wether they are "hot" or "ugly" you will never have a successful relationship. How does one define what beauty is? Because I sure don't think an "attractive" girl with a shit attitude is in any way hot. And girls are way better at reading people than we let on. So trust me, they can see through your bullshit. Your mean "hot" girlfriend is probably just karma knocking on your door.

If you're attracted to someone it doesn't matter what the world thinks of her. She will be beautiful in your eyes. If she has a gentle soul and kind words and brings a smile to your face, that is true beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think you better date to a girl you are attracted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if she's ugly you won't feel attracted.

Just go for normal looking i guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a stupid fucktard opinion. No women should be called ugly. This makes me really mad. All the guys who are thinking this are really assholes that should be rotten in hell. This is why feminist does exist, jerk.

11|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t do shit for you and I’m ugly.

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• no. 2 is the biggest issue for me. No loss? That means you get no happiness from her. Nothing. If you lose someone you really love, it will hurt you. Not all pretty girls are stuck up, anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • An old song said: "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife..." There's some truth to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you gonna be treating ugly women like that then don't bother

3|1
    0|0
  • We are hitting absurdity levels that shouldn't even be possible...
    Sad what western culture has become, so sad...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the point in dating someone you're not attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mhmmm honestly most guys end up (by choice) with average looking women because in the long run they are more reasonable, more pleasant, and more "fall in love-able". What you said about the stuck up and bitchiness is actually an extremely common notion among men who are in relationships with hot women.

Ever hear women ask "why is that ugly girl with that hot man?" - I know I have!

I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I'm 6'3", 180 lbs (now) and a phd candidate. And I have dated bombshell Asian women. Never again. My girlfriends? Average looking at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. Ugly women are just as entitled-minded as their less beastly sisters.

0|2
    1|0
    • True. They're like that because they're female, not because of how they look.

• Can not vote over half of the reasons in the article are not representing a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you have an ugly fetish, don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better to date someone you are attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how women put their two sense in.

0|0
    1|0
  • I put yes. because they can be stuck up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once dated a fat girl, she used to give best blowjobs ever.. missed her a lot..

Fat ass noob ass.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes