Aw, is he a shy guy?

I went out on our second date with this fella. We stood in line to get food and we didn't really talk, but then after we got sat down we began to talk (he paid for my meal.) And he sat down and he was fidgeting a little (moving his cup all the time, couldn't really sit still.) And he only made eye contact with me for a little bit and he looked away, also he smiled a lot which was cute I tried to crack some corny jokes at least he laughed lol. So do you think he is shy? Or nervous? Or even both?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably both, but who cares if you guys enjoyed yourself. When I first started dating and had my first girlfriend I was convinced I would barf on her like Stan from South Park. Luckily it never happened.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have no problem with it, it's cute how he's shy. I prefer shy men. And omg hahahaha that's hilarious

Most Helpful Girl

• Both!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE