Describe your dream date?

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd pick her up at 5:30pm so that we can watch the sun set. I'd take her to the beach and we'd walk and get to know each other better. Then we'd watch the red sun get swallowed by the sea and talk about how beautiful and peaceful it is. And then as the darkness grows we'd walk up to the place where I'd been made arrangements for a candle night dinner. After that is done, we'll see what happens.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Watching the sunset on an early August day either on the beach/ in some pretty landscape area where we can picnic as it happens. Then we would watch a movie on a laptop while cuddling, drinking wine, and then spending the rest of the time star-gazing and making out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE