Describe your dream date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd pick her up at 5:30pm so that we can watch the sun set. I'd take her to the beach and we'd walk and get to know each other better. Then we'd watch the red sun get swallowed by the sea and talk about how beautiful and peaceful it is. And then as the darkness grows we'd walk up to the place where I'd been made arrangements for a candle night dinner. After that is done, we'll see what happens.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Watching the sunset on an early August day either on the beach/ in some pretty landscape area where we can picnic as it happens. Then we would watch a movie on a laptop while cuddling, drinking wine, and then spending the rest of the time star-gazing and making out.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• This is all in one day: Going to a stand-up comedy show, eat pizza, go to a metal concert, get drunk and have hot sex at the end without getting her pregnant and getting stds. This is a dream right? Well, there ya go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice dinner, a walk through park/along the river/evening stroll and then a rooftop dessert and cocktail joint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly simple. Movie at my place or St the women's place order takeout and the women picks the movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Watching old slasher movies while cuddling and eating a dinner I cooked for my lady

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere with you

1|0
    0|0
  • First date restaurant

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing PlayStation all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, games and a blowjob

0|0
    0|0
  • We buy a dog, cuddle, and sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • Tacos girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My dream date is no date.
    Im all about that boring life. Got no time for drama. I associate dates with the beginning of drama.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to Toronto for dinner with a beautiful view followed by just a walk and maybe a little ice cream later as we walk

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to an arcade or fun fair by the sea side go to a restaurant then take a nice long walk the beach whilst getting to know each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d have to say riding rides at six flags or hiking and lunch or dinner at elephant rock

0|0
    0|0
  • Junk food, marvel movies , pillows , blankets , no phones , me n him in our pajamas!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • For my first date, seeing a marvel movie or a star wars movie seems fun. Or perhaps dinner sounds nice for a first date. It wouldn't have to be so romantic or fancy. It can be like a normal dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm going somewhere far away and spending the day wining and dining and even going to a spa maybe for massages. I like being pampered ehehe 😊😁😀

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes