Is this over now or is there a chance? We recently started talking, my psycho ex contacted him, so now he hates me and wants nothing to do with me?

He saw me online on one of the facebook sites (not a dating site) and liked my photos so much that he decided to reach out and get to know me. As I was getting to know him, I like him a lot. He was very respectful, and at the same time he expressed to me that he finds me absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday, my evil, psycho ex-boyfriend whom I broke up with few months ago somehow broke into my facebook account. Then, he contacted several of my male friends with threatening messages. So, this man sent me a text: "You lied to me. Your husband called me, you didn't tell me you were married". I was so shocked, I texted back that I don't have a husband, and I tried to call him, but he wouldn't answer. He was so angry at me! He kept saying that he doesn't trust me, he said "I would have treated you so well". I've never lied to him, and I was so hurt that he believed some guy and wouldn't even listen to my side of story. My ex trashed my house last night, and I had to have police over, there is an order for his arrest, and a no contact order. However, the man I like so much would not listen to anything I said. If he liked me so much, why couldnt he at least give me a chance to talk? I have done nothing wrong and had my best intentions about him. Does this mean he is completely over me or there is a chance that he gets over his anger and maybe realizes that I haven't lied to him and still would like to see him. What should I do?
Also, I sensed something like slight insecurity from him. Previously, he kept saying "Let me know if you don't want me to contact you, and I will leave you alone". I wanted him to contact me, I don't understand why he was doubting everything. He was saying "I cannot believe you don't have a man in your life". I was married for 16 years, then had a boyfriend for 3 y, and now single for a few months. Maybe he has trust and rejection issues. I am a very nice person but I feel that he rejected me

017

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too risky. Thats why. You're a stranger from the internet after all. And maybe a possible psychotic murderer to him. Maybe your killing pattern is to kill people that take women regardless if they're married or not. So he's careful now.

I wouldn't take the risk. There are more women than men on our earth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Geeeze!!! I am a woman, yet is it hard to scare me. I didn't realize there are men that are so scared of life.

• Ha ha ha!!! No! I am a nurse at a hospital, he knew that.

• Okay 😄
      Yeah he might come back on his own. Just be patient. Maybe try to convince him one more time. Tell him again "I am really single!" Or something like that.