Is this over now or is there a chance? We recently started talking, my psycho ex contacted him, so now he hates me and wants nothing to do with me?

He saw me online on one of the facebook sites (not a dating site) and liked my photos so much that he decided to reach out and get to know me. As I was getting to know him, I like him a lot. He was very respectful, and at the same time he expressed to me that he finds me absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday, my evil, psycho ex-boyfriend whom I broke up with few months ago somehow broke into my facebook account. Then, he contacted several of my male friends with threatening messages. So, this man sent me a text: "You lied to me. Your husband called me, you didn't tell me you were married". I was so shocked, I texted back that I don't have a husband, and I tried to call him, but he wouldn't answer. He was so angry at me! He kept saying that he doesn't trust me, he said "I would have treated you so well". I've never lied to him, and I was so hurt that he believed some guy and wouldn't even listen to my side of story. My ex trashed my house last night, and I had to have police over, there is an order for his arrest, and a no contact order. However, the man I like so much would not listen to anything I said. If he liked me so much, why couldnt he at least give me a chance to talk? I have done nothing wrong and had my best intentions about him. Does this mean he is completely over me or there is a chance that he gets over his anger and maybe realizes that I haven't lied to him and still would like to see him. What should I do?
Is this over now or is there a chance? We recently started talking, my psycho ex contacted him, so now he hates me and wants nothing to do with me?
Updates:
Also, I sensed something like slight insecurity from him. Previously, he kept saying "Let me know if you don't want me to contact you, and I will leave you alone". I wanted him to contact me, I don't understand why he was doubting everything. He was saying "I cannot believe you don't have a man in your life". I was married for 16 years, then had a boyfriend for 3 y, and now single for a few months. Maybe he has trust and rejection issues. I am a very nice person but I feel that he rejected me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too risky. Thats why. You're a stranger from the internet after all. And maybe a possible psychotic murderer to him. Maybe your killing pattern is to kill people that take women regardless if they're married or not. So he's careful now.

I wouldn't take the risk. There are more women than men on our earth.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Geeeze!!! I am a woman, yet is it hard to scare me. I didn't realize there are men that are so scared of life.

• Show All
    • Ha ha ha!!! No! I am a nurse at a hospital, he knew that.

• Okay 😄
      Yeah he might come back on his own. Just be patient. Maybe try to convince him one more time. Tell him again "I am really single!" Or something like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I say thank your ex for being a douche bag and consider the other guy a dumb ass. As a compliment the guy was right. You are a gorgeous woman and whoever you do find that your ex doesn't matter to will be lucky to have you.

1|0
    0|0
  • your a very beautiful women and should just move on he sounds like something that going to turn into a bad relationship. cut your loses and stop trying to rush back into a relationship jesus enjoy being single for a bit. dont think you need to just jump back into another one so quickly and thats just my own opinion. and you are really beautiful so just enjoy yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's upset right now but you also have to think about this kind of response you are getting. He is not giving you a chance after hearing from a stranger.
    I would let them cool today then leave a short message that I am upset that they took a stranger's word over mine.
    There is still a chance if he will give it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe this has happened to him before, u should go talk to him face to face with the paper of what he did to show him that your not lying, me personally I would've given u the time to explain, so I wouldn't regret pushing u away for the wrong reasons which is not taking the time to let u explain it all to me every one deserves that even the people who are wrong for doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • be patient and let him calm down about it. if it was meant to be, it will be and he will come around. It sounds like he has been hurt in the past, to keep telling you "if you dont want me to contact you i wont" a fear of rejection possibly...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey he is just scared... give him sometime may be a week or two... then just meet him, be honest with him , tell him the whole story including why you are angry over him for trusting a stranger over you... may be that will work.

1|0
    0|0
  • He did the right thing. You obviously didn't distance yourself enough from your "evil psycho ex". Your new love interest isn't obligated to risk his life and livelihood for you. You're being selfish. Would you really prioritize seeing a guy after receiving threats of violence? I doubt it. You're being selfish.
    Leave him alone, he's made his choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • My ex hacked my facebook account. How did I not distance myself? It is still a mystery to me how he did that because I have difficult passwords. How do you distance yourself from a psycho stalker? Now I have a no contact order, but that doesn't prevent anyone from searching on social media and trying to break into their accounts.

• I'm not saying you did anything wrong. You simply didn't put enough space between yourself and the psycho. Whatever he did and how he did it is on him. It's not entirely on you, but it's not on your new love interest AT ALL. He absolutely doesn't need to be available to you just because you like him, especially at risk to his life & livelihood.
      I know people who went to great lengths to distance themselves from their exes; moved, changed their number, dumped their old FB account, and started a new one under a different name. Should you have to do that? Nope. But when shortcuts produce the results you're experiencing now, dangerous results, you may want to consider giving up the victim role and taking some action to protect yourself and the people you care about.

• I didn’t read all of that, it’s a bit long and difficult to read.
    The jist I got from it was that you are hurt and looking for answers. Possibly analysing every small detail for hope. This is a horrible place to be in.

The alarming thing I saw was:
    He has a psycho ex
    He trashed your house
    You are hoping he changes

My advice to you is to run, now.
    You let this man into your life and he will destroy you. Find somebody that respects you and respects them self not to behave like that.
    A man does not treat a woman this way.
    Also how do you know is ex is psycho? Perhaps it’s him. Or both, either way too much drama.
    Run, it will not change.

0|0
    1|0
  • He is crazy guy.. But you are very attractive woman... You can find nice guy than him.. I suggest you to search for another boyfriend

1|0
    0|1
  • Just give it space see how it plays out then take it from there after a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea just move on no one want to bring crazy in their life

1|0
    0|0
  • That dude is lame. You are an attractive woman. We can bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • You looks very nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest. That's all you can do. You need to focus on cleaning up this ex shit and creating a new identity on social media.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to change your social media password and stay away from him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course, I did, but it was too late. He has already done the damage.

• Show All
    • That is bad.😐

• Sorry to hear.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes