What's wrong with me?

I know a lot of you would say nothing but let's all face it: something's wrong. I feel like this app is now nothing more than a place to push out my feelings to people who couldn't care less. But I will do it anyway.
So I've tried a couple of dating apps: Tinder, Bumble, Lovvo. And I'm currently using Badoo. There are some guys in my area but they're either already taken or just don't wanna talk to me. I'm just wondering why. I have had some problems with my non-existent saying life in high school and I am very aware that one of my problems is that I'm just simply too impatient or too stressed out about this. But there has to be something else. I see all my friends out there building happy love life's and even raising kids and I haven't even held hands with a guy. Pretty. Freaking. Sad. And I've never been aware or known that a guy has had feelings for me. Even my sister got into a very short relationship when she was 15. I guess I'm just wondering how my friends too the steps they did to win a guy's heart. I have tried but every single time, failed in one way or another. I'm starting to get so desperate that I wanna hook up with that cute fuckboy player at my workplace. I guess I've said everything. I know this was stupid and pointless and I know that there are people out there going through the same thing but I thought I should write this anyway in hopes of feeling better :)

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Your personality requires a different type of guy then the most common type on dating sites. Also the people you know may not be happy... they could just be pretending or too stupid to see all the problems that will soon crash down on them. Happens all the time.

If you are the type who easily falls for someone you have to be very careful who you spend time with in my opinion. As in, have a list of requirements and stick to it no matter what.

This is even way more important if you’re the type who wants a ‘traditional’ family type situation because you will need the guy financially way more than he needs you which limits your options if the relationship goes bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish i never had a relationship. The peace and quiet.

Focus on yourself first. Focus on making a name for yourself. Spend this time building you into the person you want to be. The moment you get into a relationship your time becomes devoted to them. I wish i had have not been so driven to feel complete only when i had someone to love me. I wosh i had have fucked them all off and made something of myself and found the right person for me.
    Instead i'm stuck here 😂

• I wish I was happy knowing someone has actual feelings for me