What's wrong with me?

I know a lot of you would say nothing but let's all face it: something's wrong. I feel like this app is now nothing more than a place to push out my feelings to people who couldn't care less. But I will do it anyway.
So I've tried a couple of dating apps: Tinder, Bumble, Lovvo. And I'm currently using Badoo. There are some guys in my area but they're either already taken or just don't wanna talk to me. I'm just wondering why. I have had some problems with my non-existent saying life in high school and I am very aware that one of my problems is that I'm just simply too impatient or too stressed out about this. But there has to be something else. I see all my friends out there building happy love life's and even raising kids and I haven't even held hands with a guy. Pretty. Freaking. Sad. And I've never been aware or known that a guy has had feelings for me. Even my sister got into a very short relationship when she was 15. I guess I'm just wondering how my friends too the steps they did to win a guy's heart. I have tried but every single time, failed in one way or another. I'm starting to get so desperate that I wanna hook up with that cute fuckboy player at my workplace. I guess I've said everything. I know this was stupid and pointless and I know that there are people out there going through the same thing but I thought I should write this anyway in hopes of feeling better :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your personality requires a different type of guy then the most common type on dating sites. Also the people you know may not be happy... they could just be pretending or too stupid to see all the problems that will soon crash down on them. Happens all the time.

If you are the type who easily falls for someone you have to be very careful who you spend time with in my opinion. As in, have a list of requirements and stick to it no matter what.

This is even way more important if you’re the type who wants a ‘traditional’ family type situation because you will need the guy financially way more than he needs you which limits your options if the relationship goes bad.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish i never had a relationship. The peace and quiet.

Focus on yourself first. Focus on making a name for yourself. Spend this time building you into the person you want to be. The moment you get into a relationship your time becomes devoted to them. I wish i had have not been so driven to feel complete only when i had someone to love me. I wosh i had have fucked them all off and made something of myself and found the right person for me.
    Instead i'm stuck here 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish I was happy knowing someone has actual feelings for me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You know sometimes if u just focus on other things. people will start to notice what kind of person u r. Like how people define other people. Example, this person like this food, sport, has this hobby and much more I can say. Create urself, define urself, life is not just about that. Besides, needy guys and girls are not attractive at all. It will come. Just focus on ur stuff. Stay strong 💪 and move forward.

0|1
    0|0
  • why do you think that is? what do you think is wrong that nobody develops feeling for you?

0|1
    0|0
    • When I was in high school I always thought it was because I had an obnoxious laugh or something

• Show All
    • well then i'm going to tell you how i got over it. i can't say it will help you.. but it worked for me. i left all that behind.. i found something i loved doing.. i became good at it. people started to admire me for it. i gradualy felt the judging going away being replaced with admiration. i also started to improve myself.. reading , knowing stuff , aquiring life skills. basicaly learning to live and be complete by myself. if you are happy living with yourself , others will want to be happy by your side. but most important i got rid of the anxiety and social awkwardness. well.. most of it.. it never really went away for good.. but i manage it really well and people can't tell

• OK so I've been on plenty of dating apps myself and I've been on them for many years. And I have had a lot of down points. But they're experiences. Just because it may be bad doesn't mean I also didn't have good ones. Try to male the best of everything

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waMV_4Fc9s

Be at peace with yourself and don't obsess with romantic relationships. Your desperation is undermining you. Economics-wise, it's lowering your bargaining value. You're oozing neediness which repulses (the right people), not attracts. And if it attracts, it will attract manipulators and predators.

You're quite young, just 18. I'm nearly 30 and still haven't had a wife, fiancé, or even girlfriend. But, I'm fine with that and focus on getting ahead & fixing my many, many flaws. The ironic thing? To my utter amazement, some in my social circles have actually shown interest, causing me to have to issue rejections.

Stop chasing. People should be attracted to how you love your everyday life. Fix that and keep trying to make your life & self better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your first problem is automatically assuming something is wrong with you because no one wants to be in a relationship with you.

Most people just don't want to be in a relationship at all and just want casual sex and that's fine too.

The better question here is why are you placing your value on being with someone.

I've been in relationships with people that are absolutely horrible
    Would've been better to be alone than to be wasting time with.

You're only 18, chill out.

If you want a long-term relationship it takes time to find and create.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you come off disparate it can be a turn off for some guys. Just be the genuine you and be patient. The right guy will come along.

0|0
    0|0
    • The genuine me is loud and obnoxious, even when I'm quiet as fuck in public

• Love comes naturally to only some at a certain age, but it comes naturally to most at a later part of life. Have patience. That's all I can say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give u some advice pretend Ur an orphan

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok many people are in the same situation

0|1
    0|0
  • Message me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I can't help that much cuz I've never been in a relationship but I think your ok I mean you will find love some day just don't rush it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes