Is being a virgin at 25 late?

im still a virgin i tried before but the pain was unbearable... i feel like i really wanted too but its was tooo painful...

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it kind of is. Though it's not as though there is a problem with that.

As for the pain there could be contributing factors. Firstly some girls have thinner tissue inside so are more sensitive thus the first time can be much more painful for some than others just off of that. Seconds the guys length and girth will play a role in this, if he was particularly big then again, it will be much more painful

Sex is fun after the first few times and essential part in most relationships so I would recommend trying to overcome this hurdle, you seems to want to but unfortunately that first time is just going to suck

Best of luck to you!

• Actually, With good foreplay and arousal it shouldn't hurt the first time.

• Well of the two of us you are the female, but I have never heard of a first time not hurting even a little to be honest. Isn't it possible you are among a lucky few?

• No. It's a myth that it's supposed to hurt. With proper preparation beforehand it won't. But most people don't know that and assume it's the normal.

The best tip I can give is for girls to know their own bodies. Learn about themselves before losing their virginity so it won't hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it’s not too late, I was 23 and it was simply slightly uncomfortable for the first few moments. I had masturbated since I was 13 though and so knew my body well. I would suggest you purchase a small dildo but don’t try and insert it immediately. Put something on that turns you on or read something that turns you on. Give yourself time to get highly aroused, touch yourself to get to know yourself and naturally lubricated and slowly try to insert it. This might take a few sessions. there's no rush but it might increase your confidence that it’s not a big deal. It shouldn’t be painful. If it still is painful then there is a condition that could be causing it

Don’t waste any more time worrying about something that you’re missing out on. Sex can be amazing.