Is being a virgin at 25 late?

im still a virgin i tried before but the pain was unbearable... i feel like i really wanted too but its was tooo painful...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it kind of is. Though it's not as though there is a problem with that.

As for the pain there could be contributing factors. Firstly some girls have thinner tissue inside so are more sensitive thus the first time can be much more painful for some than others just off of that. Seconds the guys length and girth will play a role in this, if he was particularly big then again, it will be much more painful

Sex is fun after the first few times and essential part in most relationships so I would recommend trying to overcome this hurdle, you seems to want to but unfortunately that first time is just going to suck

Best of luck to you!

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, With good foreplay and arousal it shouldn't hurt the first time.

• Well of the two of us you are the female, but I have never heard of a first time not hurting even a little to be honest. Isn't it possible you are among a lucky few?

• No. It's a myth that it's supposed to hurt. With proper preparation beforehand it won't. But most people don't know that and assume it's the normal.

The best tip I can give is for girls to know their own bodies. Learn about themselves before losing their virginity so it won't hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it’s not too late, I was 23 and it was simply slightly uncomfortable for the first few moments. I had masturbated since I was 13 though and so knew my body well. I would suggest you purchase a small dildo but don’t try and insert it immediately. Put something on that turns you on or read something that turns you on. Give yourself time to get highly aroused, touch yourself to get to know yourself and naturally lubricated and slowly try to insert it. This might take a few sessions. there's no rush but it might increase your confidence that it’s not a big deal. It shouldn’t be painful. If it still is painful then there is a condition that could be causing it

Don’t waste any more time worrying about something that you’re missing out on. Sex can be amazing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• The pain sometimes, that is, sometimes, can be fairly intense, and last through the guy thrusting and cumming. If you really find it just too much pain, you can go to a gynecologist and have them remove some of the hymen to make first time sex more comfortable. There also is some slight possibility that something other than the hymen is causing the pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok. Well, there are 2 ways to open shampagne bottle 1) Fast one 2) Steady long one. Well both of them hurt equally, with a little bleeding in the end. So have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its never late unless you are crossing the child bearing age.
    Don't worry, take your time to be comfortable with it,
    Best solution would be to take this issue yourself than with someone else

0|1
    0|0
  • was the guy too big? did you do foreplay? were you very wet and aroused? did he just ram it in or go slow?
    very important to make sure you're really wet and turned on.
    but no 25 is not too old to be a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • No there are plenty of people who are virgin at 25 so no problem don’t overthink it it’ll happen when find the right person for yourself. Don’t think about society do what makes you happy

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go see a doctor. You might have vaginismus or something. While lube would make it more pleasurable it souldnt be unbearably painful

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too late, u can still do it.
    Take it easy next time

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing virginity is not a race😅

0|1
    0|0
  • For your title question the answer is NO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its fine. You'll find the right guy soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's best you see a doctor about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's late but don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • U need help, I'll take the pain away

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try friend 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No.☺️💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your partner to do fingering as well. before the insertion

0|0
    0|0
  • its different for girls in my opinion cause if a guy doesn't lose it by certain time he's a loser, if a girl doesn't then she's just waiting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you are really 25 then late
    If you have sex you less pain

0|0
    0|0
    • i am 25

• So don't worry about pain because you're fully grown

Recommended myTakes