Girl discovered I had girlfriend. She was interested in me lost interest soon after my relationship ended?

So my exgirlfriend was the worst relationship i have been info. To be honest i was only in it because the sex was good.

My ex never made time for me, she'd talk to random guys on social media that didn't even know she was taken. Never got me gifts. Whereas i did all those things for her. i even changed plans for her.

There was this girl i met by coincidence on a language learning app. She was interested in me and kept asking to meet me and get ti know each other. I kept making excuses because i had a girlfriend. i never added her I Facebook so she couldn't see i had a girlfriend. maybe she might have seen me comment on my ex Instagram...

I was considering dumping my ex for her because this girl seemed decent and nice. My ex dumped me some time ago because i didn't like the way she acts. But this girl i liked won't talk to me much. won't meet me. anything i can do?

10