I'm so upset and confused I need help asap, please?

Okay, there is a guy I like I've been friends with him for 3 years but all he considers me is a close friend, yesterday I realized I liked him not really but I fully understood that I did and I told him how I felt and got rejected for his personal reason but this girl comes in basically taking my spot and my crush never asks me to do anything with him anymore its always with her instead of me now...

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what the personal reason was but, it sounds like your best options are: 1. Try to get yourself back in, find ways to hang out casually and talk about common interests or whatever you could both keep on a conversation with. Don't try too hard to where you become stalkerish. OR 2. Move on, this is sometimes the hardest but best option. You win some and you lose some, sometimes its just not meant to be. Hope this helps.