Do you regret your first love?

I'm just curious about this. I've heard different situations from people in the past. I regret my first love because he fell out of love with me and fell in love with my body. I regret anything I did for / with him as I was deeply in love with him.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My first love was extremely obsessive and a mixture of depression and bipolar disorder didn't help. I would wake up to voicemails talking about suicide because something always happened with her and her dad fighting every time I slept in. Ahe would call me every hour on the hour and get mad or upset (depending on how her day was) if we talked for only a few minutes per call. After I broke it off with her (after 4 years) she dropped almost $50 on a website that offered fake sonograms, always positive pregnancy tests, and even authentic looking pregnancy documents.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm so sorry to hear about that 😞 if you ever need to talk or need support I'm always here. I hope you are doing well

• This was a while ago. I've moved on, we proved to her that we knew it was fake and she ended up getting help. saw her once or twice around town since we broke up and she seems to be doing better.

• That's very good you have moved on. You did so well considering the terrible things you experienced at that time 👏

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm glad we lost our virginity to each other. Even tho it didn't work out we are friends to this day.😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Awe that's good you remain friends 😊