Do you regret your first love?

I'm just curious about this. I've heard different situations from people in the past. I regret my first love because he fell out of love with me and fell in love with my body. I regret anything I did for / with him as I was deeply in love with him.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Not sure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My first love was extremely obsessive and a mixture of depression and bipolar disorder didn't help. I would wake up to voicemails talking about suicide because something always happened with her and her dad fighting every time I slept in. Ahe would call me every hour on the hour and get mad or upset (depending on how her day was) if we talked for only a few minutes per call. After I broke it off with her (after 4 years) she dropped almost $50 on a website that offered fake sonograms, always positive pregnancy tests, and even authentic looking pregnancy documents.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm so sorry to hear about that 😞 if you ever need to talk or need support I'm always here. I hope you are doing well

• This was a while ago. I've moved on, we proved to her that we knew it was fake and she ended up getting help. saw her once or twice around town since we broke up and she seems to be doing better.

• That's very good you have moved on. You did so well considering the terrible things you experienced at that time 👏

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm glad we lost our virginity to each other. Even tho it didn't work out we are friends to this day.😊

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Awe that's good you remain friends 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No. It ended painfully but it improved me for the next person I'd be with.

1|0
    0|0
    • In the brighter side, a good thing disguised in a bad situation. At least you know the red flags

• Not at all. World is much bigger than u think. Chill 😋

0|0
    0|0
    • I am chill what makes you think I'm not? I was just explaining my experience 😂😂

• Show All
    • Sure haha

• See u there! Amigo 😋

• I don't have a first love

0|0
    0|0
  • It was unrequited, just like all of the others :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw I'm sorry to hear about that :(

• Show All
    • It's the least I can say! Just hope!

• Ok, I will, just like I've been hoping for the past few decades, hope dies last :P

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. And I'm not even sure if I was really in love but still regret it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't regret.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes