Guys, When a guy says he loves you more than he loves himself?

This guy I’m romantically involved with said you don’t know how much I love you, I love you more than I love myself. Does he mean it? Do guys usually mean that?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wouldn't take this as much of a compliment because I find most people don't love themselves very much at all! LOL

But, if he's saying he loves you at all, he means it I'm sure. Especially if you guys have been together for a while and it's not a new relationship. I would never say it if I didn't mean it.