Guys, When a guy says he loves you more than he loves himself?

This guy I’m romantically involved with said you don’t know how much I love you, I love you more than I love myself. Does he mean it? Do guys usually mean that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wouldn't take this as much of a compliment because I find most people don't love themselves very much at all! LOL

But, if he's saying he loves you at all, he means it I'm sure. Especially if you guys have been together for a while and it's not a new relationship. I would never say it if I didn't mean it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No one should love someone else more than god and themselves. You MUST love yourself before you can love someone else. Or it always fails. Unless they teach you how to love yourself. A lot of people say things in the beginning of relationships to make the other person more attracted to them or make them feel more special. I regret doing this and have learned from it. But I also didn't lie about anything too crazy... anything serious i always told the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes every relationship i have been in i tell them no matter what it is or what time it is call me idc what i am doin i b there to help

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaa ofcourse they mean it. When u have a rich background 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on perticular persobality.. YES.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes