Do you think it’s hard to find someone who is a perfect match?

I know dating is hard as it is, and sometimes you get along with people, but doesn’t work out in the long run because you're too different. Is it hard to find that “perfect fit”? That person you instantly click with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t think most people understand what “a perfect match” means. I think people put so much emphasis on initial chemistry when people aren’t acting their natural selves. A perfect match are two people who equally want to make it work together. Great couples most telling moments are how they handle hardships and challenges, not initial chemistry and whether the guy can make the girl laugh or not, it helps but won’t make it work, those downturns and challenges, if they turn to each other and want to work it out, then you found a perfect match

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing as perfect I think sometimes you click sometimes you don’t.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I have done it more than once. The only real problem I have is simply being in a place where I am around more people and have some chance of seeing them again. My success rate is extremely high (100%) when a girl approaches me. I tend to get along very well with people and simply by showing me they want to be with me makes me want exactly the same thing.😀

0|0
    0|0
  • There probably is no such thing as a perfect match. Very good matches, yes, but I doubt perfect ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s pretty much impossible to find a perfect match, and finding one close enough is hard if you’re picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss! I've tried all the bars, dating apps, etc. In my case, I get rejected a lot so I feel like I don't have much of a choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I found the perfect match I wouldn't be single. I don't stick to what I don't want

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a perfect match, just close perfection

0|0
    0|0
  • Some spend their life looking for it

0|0
    0|0
  • There us no such thing as a perfect match.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No perfect matches, but there are people who are suited or people who try hard in their relationship and learn to adapt to each other to make it work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes