Do you think it’s hard to find someone who is a perfect match?

I know dating is hard as it is, and sometimes you get along with people, but doesn’t work out in the long run because you're too different. Is it hard to find that “perfect fit”? That person you instantly click with?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t think most people understand what “a perfect match” means. I think people put so much emphasis on initial chemistry when people aren’t acting their natural selves. A perfect match are two people who equally want to make it work together. Great couples most telling moments are how they handle hardships and challenges, not initial chemistry and whether the guy can make the girl laugh or not, it helps but won’t make it work, those downturns and challenges, if they turn to each other and want to work it out, then you found a perfect match

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing as perfect I think sometimes you click sometimes you don’t.