Is it normal to of gone off a certain race of women and no longer find them attractive because of a bad experience?

Basically four years ago an Oriental woman rejected me in a not so nice way and condescended me at the time, I wouldn’t of cared if she done it in a nice way, however since then I now have no attraction to Oriental women and I find their bodies flat and boring, I much prefer Latina women and women of my own race (White Women). Is this normal?
  • Yes
  • No

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad experiences can trigger something deep inside you. Its normal after something like that to just avoid it from happening again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's normal, but from the sounds of it you had fetishized their race and they were not interested in you for that reason. Maybe stop doing that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I never had a fetish for their race, I just found them attractive