Guys, help me choose between these 4 texts to send to a guy I want to see?

Basically we saw eachother for the 3rd time on the 26th. I kind of want to see him tomorrow but we are pretty casual and we aren't at a stage where we defined our relationship or anything. Basically when we see eachother we cuddle, makeout and talk. Anyways. It's only been 2 days since we last talked and I don't want to seem too into him or too eager or needy or some shit. I don't want him to think I take up all of his time. Anyways so here are the 4 texts I came up with :

1. Hey, it's like cold, really cold. Makes me want to cuddle so obviously you came to mind first. Are you free soon?

2. Tired of the old dilemma of should I text or not? Haha not my style to wait around. Tell me when you are free and we'll meet up!

3. Hey, a film you'd like just came up on Netflix. Wanna watch it with me?

4. Hey, when are we meeting for those 2 shots of vodka? Hope all is well in this freaking cold weather!

(The last one makes a reference to a sort of inside we have). So in your opinion, which one would be best? Which one, if you were in his place, wouldn't make me seem like a really needy person to already want to see him 2 days after our last meet up?

Feel free to add suggestions!
Updates:
Thank you all for your suggestions!
I went with the 1st text.
He replied saying it was damn cold and that he was free this weekend.
So Yay! Everything went fine 😁

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The key word I’ve saw in 2/4 text is “cold”... so assuming it’s freezing outside. Nothing fits more perfectly than creating warmth via cuddling.

You said when you meet up you guys cuddle, make-out, and talk, well why not keep the trend going...

Text 1 is the perfect scenario setup to me. It talks about the cold weather, offers a super awesome solution for it, refers to something you guys already do, and has possibilities.

If I was that guy, and you text that my mind wouldn’t leave the thought of getting warm with the girl I’m seeing instead of freezing my nuts🐿.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

It’s relaxed and casual and doesn’t look overthought or needy. Unlike the others.

I’ll also say if you are overthinking this much, then I suspect something is up. Are you sure he is into you?
    2 days is not that long. I used to date a girl that would call me nightly, whether we had something to talk about or not!

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant to say 2 days is not too short to contact somebody!
      The rule of thumb is don’t overthink it. Let it flow naturally and it will.
      Obviously don’t message every 5 mins either!
      You should both find a mutual pace.

• Well if I were to let it flow naturally I would be texting him everyday and multiple times. And he would freak, I think.
      I am just a very big texter!
      So I understand the principle of letting it flow but in my case I do have to hold myself a little and analyse what and when I should text him.
      I agree though that I am overthinking things!
      The thing is, we girls are told constantly that THE ONE THING we have to avoid at all cost is coming off as needy and clingy. I guess it makes it hard to find the perfect balance between seeming clingy and seeming indifferent. Ahhh it's complicated haha!

• Well it’s the same for us guys. We are also told not to seem too keen.
      I would just guage his responses and play it that way.
      If he messages you back plenty then the conversation will be flowing and all’s well. If not maybe moderate your responses somewhat.

However, some of us guys like it when a girl shows interest and we have lots of messages!
      Maybe not everyday, all the time can get a bit much but if you are talking back and forth and the conversations have substance then go for it!

• I like #3 the best. It's straightforward and doesn't come across the least bit needy or anything like that. And you're right: It's freaking cold af. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha my car wouldn't even start.
      Ahhh gotta love winter!

• Dammit, they are all terrible. Why won't you start with "Hello, whats up, dawg?"

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I wish to find a text that is more straight forward. I don't mind being chatty but I want to see him, not text endlessly.

• In a few next text add "So you want to see me these holidays don't you"...

• Ah good idea!
      Thanks!

• 2nd although less cringy, apologetic

Tired of looking at my phone thinking whether I should text you. Let's meet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't use any text be formal and call the guy and tell him that u would like to spend time with him. Be straight forward females should always be straight forward with males because that is how we are wire. Women tend to think men can read into everything they intend to say but we don't we just don't focus that much into indirect states just be straight forward and up front and don't text be more personal and call.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one, but I'm also a huge proponent of people being straightforward.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too!
      But people are often put off by such blunt approaches.
      If it were me I'd just be completely honest and very straight forward. But I don't know the guy enough to be able to tell if I'd freak him the f out.

• All of them are cheesy and direct :o
    Say the third one and don't mention Netflix because then he will think Netflix and chill right away

1|0
    0|0
  • I like you last two. Don't sent the first. It sound like he has replacements.. Just saying I was taken. back by that one when you said you first. Drop the first

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't overthink everything so much. The thing about seeming needy is just insecurities we have. You want him? Then you can are needy it's nothing wrong. The problem rises when someone texts 5,10-20 times in a day and receives no reply and still continue. That is when it's annoying.

Text him when you want and show interest. I like that you are a bit straight forward. It's the best way. If things go badly then it's just to accept that fact, I finally after so long understood that it's impossible to please everyone and be liked no matter how much you tip on your toes. Also when overthinking you have bigger risk of saying stupid things that is not you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first. To be honest, the more excited you come across, the more I would want to be with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the 4th.. because it's the inside, and it's more personal. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha.. good for you both.
    Wish you good luck guys and happiness :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 3, sounds good

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll say go ahead with the first one

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaa you guys are all choosing different texts.
      But thank you 😁

• I mean, it really depends mostly on the behavior and the nature of the relationship, now or how you want it to be in the future

• It's very casual.
      We mainly meet to fool around and cuddle.
      So I don't want to pass like a girl who wants to be in his life intensely.
      I just want to see him and feel him close.

• I like the first one, it's plain and direct.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest it be better to ask about movie

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Message 1

1|0
    0|0
  • All are equally lame and devoid of imagination. I think this happens often because girls have no idea how to be interesting... because men are always the ones doing all of the chasing, improving, becoming charasmatic, and learning game.

0|2
    1|0
    • I think me initiating the texting shows interest AND indicates that he doesn't have to chase me, at all.
      On the contrary!

• Show All
    • @CrazyTurboBeast Yes, definitely. Most men have forgotten their own worth and do not hold women to even the most basic of standards. Much of this is due to brain washing, Disney programming, desperation, and seeing sex as low value (any holes a goal mentality).

• Totally agree. My point exactly!

What Girls Said 4

• I like 4, because it gives him an option to actually set a time. I also like 3 because it shows something reminded you of him, gives him option to set a time and because you've already chosen something you both can do.

1|1
    0|0
    • Awesome response!

• I like the first one and the fourth one, but you shouldn’t overthink it too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the fourth one the most

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes