If you like someone and may potentially become serious/already are, is constant paranoia in reference to them cheating on you normal?

Let’s put it like this. I have major trust issues with men. I’m not a man hater per say. I just feel men are a completely different species from women. And I hear a lot of stories relating to infidelity. In which the men are primarily the issue. So if I ever enter a relationship with someone, I will feel the whole time the man is cheating on me and cannot be trusted. And to clear a few things up, I don’t have a bad relationship with my father. And I’ve never actually been cheated on because I’ve always been single. My mother has always told me that “women think with their brains and men think with their penises”. I swear I’m not trolling at the moment. This is a genuine concern 🤣
  • Yes
  • No

11