If you like someone and may potentially become serious/already are, is constant paranoia in reference to them cheating on you normal?

Let’s put it like this. I have major trust issues with men. I’m not a man hater per say. I just feel men are a completely different species from women. And I hear a lot of stories relating to infidelity. In which the men are primarily the issue. So if I ever enter a relationship with someone, I will feel the whole time the man is cheating on me and cannot be trusted. And to clear a few things up, I don’t have a bad relationship with my father. And I’ve never actually been cheated on because I’ve always been single. My mother has always told me that “women think with their brains and men think with their penises”. I swear I’m not trolling at the moment. This is a genuine concern 🤣
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Women cheat more often and sooner than men.
    But either way, most people are cheaters so it is pretty reasonable to be wary of that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Women cheat to my uncle wife cheated not only that to find out my cousins aren’t mind that broke him and took his own life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes