How do guys handle an argument with their girlfriend? What would you expect to happen?

125

Most Helpful Guy

• It greatly varies. But for me I mostly just give up arguing with her as I quickly realize there isn't a real reason why were fighting in which I just. Stop fighting and give her the hugs and kisses she wants. And we let things go. I mostly am the one to quit the argument as were both are stubborn and I know if we keep fighting.

We will go no where so its better to just compromise and make up. Plus I think at a certain part we are just going to start interrupting one another's comments by just kissing one another till the other shuts up. LOL.

Most Helpful Girl

• like someone i usedto know... they just leave... as in peace out...