How do you know if your submissive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The most dominant girls in bed were always pissed at the world, or someone was out to get them, and they hated their fathers and me

The most submissive girls I have been with really were sweethearts and just had pleasant nature and a positive outlook on life.

I really don’t believe much in that in bed vs daily life because all were the same in bed or not.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I did something silly, and my guy gave me a slap on the bum. Probably harder than he meant to. It stung, but I liked it. We talked about it. I realised I wanted to be dominated in the bedroom. We made up a safe word in case it ever gets too much. So, now he has total control. He can do as he pleases.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i think thats the best way to discover it and certainly the way i have lead girls into it in the past

• Show All
    • there's an image lol

• Thank you for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You'lle find out, if you like doing what your boyfriend tells you what to do, usualy you don't try to make do too much (not saying anything, but usualy he decides more if you are submissive and it won't even bother you)

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be obvious. You would prefer your partner make the advances and are intimidated to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you like getting your but slapped and tied up and ordered to do stuff thats a little humilliating? or do you just like to cook and clean for a guy? first example is a sub the second is a doormat

0|0
    0|0
  • You like it when people tell you what to do.
    You look to others for guidance more than you like to give it.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you like pleasing others? would you go out of your way just to make someone else feel better? do you like if others make decisions for you? would you rather avoid conflict than face it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the idea of letting your partner take what they want arouse you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If the other person is taking control of everything

0|0
    0|0
  • You wait for someone to tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • I am but only to a point, Im probably more a switch.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was your boyfriend and i pushed you to your knees and told you to suck my dick how would you respond to that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 0|0
    0|0
    • I did this test some while ago, when it appeared on a question here. It shocked me how sub I am.

• Yeah, I was gonna sit here and explain it but screw it that test will let you know things you never knew before. I didn't know I was a little or that much of one but... surpriiise.

• Lmao im 100% master 99% owner 😅

• You rather follow than lead

1|0
    0|0
  • If you'd rather be dominated.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes