How do you know if your submissive?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• The most dominant girls in bed were always pissed at the world, or someone was out to get them, and they hated their fathers and me

The most submissive girls I have been with really were sweethearts and just had pleasant nature and a positive outlook on life.

I really don’t believe much in that in bed vs daily life because all were the same in bed or not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I did something silly, and my guy gave me a slap on the bum. Probably harder than he meant to. It stung, but I liked it. We talked about it. I realised I wanted to be dominated in the bedroom. We made up a safe word in case it ever gets too much. So, now he has total control. He can do as he pleases.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i think thats the best way to discover it and certainly the way i have lead girls into it in the past

• there's an image lol

• Thank you for MHO!